SPANISH TRANSLATION SERVICES
When Spanish speakers are given a choice between an English or Spanish website:
- 80% would visit the Spanish language website.
- 76% would visit the Spanish language website more frequently.
- 72% would conduct business on the Spanish language website.
- 76% would think they are valued as a Spanish-speaking customer/citizen.
As you know, Spanish is the second most widely used language in the world after Mandarin Chinese, and one of the official languages of the United Nations. Thus, Spanish translation is very high on the agenda of many companies wanting to expand globally.
With solution centers all over the world, our global teams of Spanish localization and project management experts, advanced technology, and an external network including thousands of freelance associates, ExperTrans has the resources to provide unparalleled global market expertise with comprehensive and practical local experience in Spanish translation services.
See the following information for our supported Spanish language services:
- Spanish Document Translation
- Spanish Legal Translation
- Spanish Book Translation
- Spanish Website & Software Translation
- Spanish Consecutive Interpretation
- Spanish Simultaneous Interpretation
- Spanish Remote and Telephone Interpretation
- Spanish Translation Services
- Spanish Interpretation Services
- Spanish Voice-over Services
- Spanish Subtitling & Captioning
- Spanish Dubbing Services
- Spanish Transcription Services
- Spanish Staffing Solutions
SPANISH TRANSLATION SERVICES IN THE LIFE SCIENCES INDUSTRY
Many major Life Science companies rely on Expertrans Global to provide an accelerated time-to-market for their products while preserving the high levels of quality needed to meet regulatory requirements. We have gained invaluable experience and expertise while working with some of the giants in the pharmacy/medical field such as Sanofi, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, STADA, APAC Pharma, NSK, and CEREBOS by providing Spanish translation solutions in the following Life Sciences fields:
- Healthcare and Medicine
- Environment and Energy
Drawing on the most skilled resources from a host of freelancers situated around the globe, the translation and editing work is done by knowledgeable and experienced medical/pharmacy translators. All assignments are prepared, organized, supported and managed by our expert medical/pharmacy team, who ensure that the complex terminology is translated correctly and clearly for the target audience.
Thus, you can be confident in the quality of our services and time management.
HOW CAN YOU GET STARTED?
Our Customer Service staff are available 24 hours a day and are able to provide you with details about our Spanish translation services and many other services:
icon-envelope Email/ skype at: email@example.com