GERMAN TRANSLATION SERVICES
Information about German Translation
- Every 10th book published worldwide is in the German language!
- Due to Germany’s feudal history, the unification and standardization of the German language was not brought about until the 18th century when many outstanding writers (Goethe, Schiller, etc.) took great pains to reform the language.
With solution centers covering the world, our global teams of German localization and project management experts, advanced technology, and an external network including thousands of freelancers, ExperTrans has the necessary resources to provide unparalleled global market expertise with comprehensive and practical local experience in German translation services.
See the following information for our supported German language services:
- German Legal Translation
- German Book Translation
- German Website & Software Translation
- German Consecutive Interpretation
- German Simultaneous Interpretation
- German Remote and Telephone Interpretation
- German Translation Services
- German Interpretation Services
- German Voice-over Services
- German Subtitling & Captioning
- German Dubbing Services
- German Transcription Services
- German Staffing Solutions
Some characteristics of the German language
- German is fond of lengthy compounds: i.e. ‘history of language’ translates as ‘Sprachgeschichte’
- All nouns are capitalized
- Formal and informal addresses are both used.
- Deference and politeness is expressed by the switch between formal ‘Sie’ (2nd-person plural) and informal ‘du’ (2nd-person singular).
- Inflection, declination and grammatical gender are important features of German grammar.
- Written German uses several letters in addition to the 26 letters used in the English alphabet: ä, ö, ü (called umlauts) and ß.
GERMAN TRANSLATION SERVICES IN THE LIFE SCIENCES INDUSTRY
Many major German companies in the Life Sciences rely on to accelerate the time-to-market for their products while preserving the highest levels of quality to meet regulatory requirements. We have gained invaluable experience and expertise while working with such giants in the pharmacy/medical field as Sanofi, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Stada, APAC Pharma, NSK, and CEREBOS by providing German translation solutions in Life Sciences in the following fields:
- Healthcare and Medicine
- Environment and Energy
With a large number of freelance associates around the globe, all of the translation and editing work is done by knowledgeable and experienced medical/pharmacy translators. All assignments are prepared, organized, supported and managed by our expert medical/pharmacy team, in order to ensure that the complex terminology is translated correctly and is clear for the target audience.
Thus, you will certainly be confident with the quality of our services and time management.
HOW CAN YOU GET STARTED?
Our Customer Service staff are available 24 hours a day and are ready to provide you with details about our German translation services and many other services:
icon-envelope Email/ skype at: email@example.com